Posted on 29 November 2012 by josue
We’ve just updated EasyBroker with some amazing new features. Now you can easily add pages with customized property listings on your website. You can also chose the default sort order of your properties according to price, date of publishing or importance.
Before you were restricted to four default pages when it came to publishing your listings: sales, rentals, vacation rentals and new constructions. With our new update this is no longer the case! Follow these short instructions to show your listings on custom pages within your website:
- Log into your EasyBroker account and open the editor on the Pages tab.
- Click on the Add Web Page button in the top left corner.
- Give your web page a name and select the layout Property Listings.
- Select a Listing Type -sales, rentals, vacation rentals or new constructions- and specify one or more filter tags to show only properties with those tags.
- Lastly select the order in which you wish your properties to be sorted and click the Create button.
Ta-da! You´ve just created a new web page on your website showing only properties with the tags you specified. Remember to add these tags to your properties in order for them to show up correctly on the page.
Now you can easily create additional listing pages that show only the properties that you decide to show.